SunButter Sweet Potato Nachos
Number of Portions: 25
Total Time: 35 minutes
3 1/4 cups of SunButter
12 1/2 cups of sweet potato crinkle or waffle fries
Lemon juice as needed
Sriracha sauce as needed
INGREDIENTS (Spicy Thai Sauce, optional)
4 cups of SunButter
5 Tbsp + 1 tsp of Thai chili
2 tsp of Sriracha
1/2 cups of Warm water
- Bake sweet potato fries according to package directions.
- Slice bananas and soak in lemon water.
- For each portion, place 1/2 cups each sweet potato and sliced banana in serving boat and drizzle with 2 Tbsp of SunButter (or 3Tbsp of Spicy Thai Sauce).
- Sprinkle with 4 Tbsp sunflower seeds on top with Sriracha.
DIRECTIONS, SPICY SUNBUTTER THAI SAUCE
- Gently blend all ingredients into a smooth consistency.